T-13 Days- Oh Snap

Is this ish really happening? Really though, its a combination of "is this really happening?" in a giddy with excitement kind of way, but its also a "is this really happening!" like fudge, I feel totally unprepared to move. Then, since my loan is still missing the clear to close, it includes a "is this really happening" filled with a little bit of doubt and anxiety. Ok, fine, maybe a little more than a "little bit" of anxiety.

As you can see, I'm having all the feels right now.

I went to Lowe's with Sunshine a few days and we browsed some trees, bushes, and retaining/cinder blocks (for a possible fire pit). Saturday I spent the whole day cleaning and packing. And somehow my house looks more of a mess than when I started. Tony just realized earlier today that we are only 10.5 days from closing. So he had his own "oh shit" moment. 

To make even things more interesting, I keep running out of people to help me move. Not sure if my brother is coming. My sister is in Philly and broke so not sure if she can afford to take the weekend off. My bestie is going to be in NYC. My dad is also going to be out of town. 

So now I have to figure out the truck rental, because my dad was going borrow that from his friend. There goes $100/$150. We need the following appliances:
  • refrigerator: immediately
  • washer/dryer. Maybe that can wait a week at most. 
  • Microwave
Tony doesn't want to pay for the truck rental, but I am anxious to postpone moving to later in the month. IDK why I feel like if I cant move that first weekend everything is going to be really painful. I know we technically have the whole month to move , but I just want to be done with moving and spend the month cleaning and painting. I can't tell whether its just masked excitement to get into the place, or maybe I dont have the bandwidth to extend moving over weeks. The month of May is just so chock full of activity: Sunshine's dance recital, a trip to an amusement park, and the fact alone that it is the last few weeks of school for me. I am bursting at the seams as it is. I dont really want to be in-between homes. 

What to do, what to do, what to do. Adult-ing sucks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T-10 or 11 Days

T-27 days

T-26 days