The Other Shoe Has Dropped

Well. It happened. Or rather it didn't. It looks like this isn't going to happen. I *think* my heart is fairly broken. But, for the sake of my family, I am trying not to let it show or feel it. Plus I am busy, between school and work, I don't really have time to wallow in my grief. Ever since I found it that this probably wasn't moving forward I have refused to look at pictures of the house, and can barely spend time on Pinterest. 

There is a teeny glimmer or hope, actually two potential pathways that this still might happen, but they are both fairly small. 1st pathway depends on the events that happen this coming week. I honestly don't really have my hopes up. If nothing pans out next week, then we are on to pathway #2, which I feel my real estate agent isn't too keen on, and I am almost inclined to reach out to the seller directly if we have to go that way. 

It hurts to write about this, and as usual, I have a shit ton of homework and studying to go do, so I am going to keep my butt from getting too depressed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T-10 or 11 Days

T-27 days

T-26 days